• The first piece must be placed on the center of the board.
• The second piece the first player places, must be at least three places from the center.
• A player wins, when he has placed five pieces in a row. This row of pieces may be in diagonal, horizontal or vertical direction.
• A player may capture his opponents pieces. This will occur when there are two of the opponents pieces next to each other. A friendly piece must occupy the space on one end of the two pieces.
• Placing a friendly piece on the other end of the two pieces will capture
them. They are then removed from the board.
• Capturing five pairs of the opponents pieces also wins the game.